Muzeum Wojsk Lądowych
DescriptionMuseum gathers relics related with the history of land forces starting from the middle ages through the wars of 17th century, national uprisings battles for borders in 1918-1921, World War II to the participation of Polish soldiers in peace and stabilization missions around the world. The museum pays special attention to the history of World War II, presenting exhibits from all battlefields on which the blood of a Polish soldier was shed. The museum also has an extensive collection of heavy military equipment, including a dozen or so fully operational vehicles used during historical reenactments. The Land Forces Museum in Bydgoszcz conducts an extensive scientific activity, which results in numerous publications, and we also offer a special educational and cultural offer to young people.
We cordially invite you to familiarize yourself with the offer of permanent exhibitions presented at the Museum of the Land Forces:
- POLISH MILITARY OF THE 16th - 19th CENTURY
- POLISH LAND FORCES IN 1914 – 1939
- POLISH LAND FORCES DURING WORLD WAR II
- POLISH LAND FORCES SINCE 1945
Terms and conditionsTo use the ticket:
- Inform the staff at the cash desk that you have the Bydgoszcz Tourist Card.
- Your Card will be verified.
- After positive verification of the Bydgoszcz Tourist Card, you will receive a ticket