Rejs tramwajem wodnym
DescriptionThe Bydgoszcz Water Tram is one of the favorite and most popular holiday tourist attractions in Bydgoszcz. The possibility of admiring the city from a completely different perspective - from the river side - attracts more and more tourists and residents of Bydgoszcz every year.
Old Town Line
The cruise begins and ends at the Fish Market Square and lasts approximately 60-70 minutes (depending on the lock's operation). The water tram passes the Bydgoszcz Cathedral, the Opera Nova and the Mill Island and then passes the historical trapezoidal lock to travel through the renovated city lock. During the next part of the trip, the tram will pass the majestic building of the former Railway Directorate in Bydgoszcz.
Fish Market Square - University Route – Sunny Mill Hotel (Słoneczny Młyn) - Mill Island – Fish Market Square. The cruise takes approximately 60 minutes. The ship passes, among others, near the historical building of the Polish Post Office, the former Bernardine monastery or next to the City Gasworks building on the TeH2O route, the Mill Island and the City Lock (without locking).
Terms and conditionsPurchase a ticket for a water tram cruise through the website: www.rejsy.visitbydgoszcz.pl
- Select the date of the cruise you want to participate in. The cruise must take place when the Package is active (in the 24h or 48h option).
- Each Package includes the option to purchase a one-time admission ticket.
- Choose the "Bydgoszcz Tourist Card" variant.
- Present the ticket with the code for verification to the captain of the water tram.
- Your card will be verified.
- After positive verification of the Bydgoszcz Tourist Card, you will be able to take the cruise.